A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Martin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph Martin practice?
- Dr. Randolph Martin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Martin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Carrollton, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.