A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Martin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph Martin practice?
- Dr. Randolph Martin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Martin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Carrollton, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.