Some ratings provided by DrScore.
unethical doctor show details unethical doctor
Sep 20th, 2011

I went for the annual physicals & got charged for the co-pay, even though my insurance company paid for everything and I had zero liability. When I asked their office about the co-pay, they said that during the visit the doctor discussed with me two of my conditions. The first one was a complete lie--I don't even have that condition and never discussed it with the doctor. The second one came up when he asked about my medical history and I merely mentioned it as part of a routine Q&A like what you would do with every doctors visit. No treatment, medication, or medical advice was given during this visit, other than the annual physicals. My suggestion for people visiting this doctor is to be careful because they will make up things and charge you for something you didnt receive. In my case, they double-charged the insurance company and the patient. If they could do this kind of unethical things for such a small amount of money, I can't imagine what they would do for bigger stakes.

Simply the best family doc show details Simply the best family doc
Apr 13th, 2009

I have nothing but good to write about Dr. Palmore and his nurse,Debbie. They are simply put THE BEST!!!

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
by Ann Sayles on Jun 27th, 2008

You never have to wait longer than 5 minutes. His nurse is wonderful.