Dr. Randolph Richards Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Richards?

Great experience

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Great doctor and office staff. Everyone was very nice and I could not ask for better service.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Worst so-called doctor I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Royally destroyed my nose after (what should have been) a minor surgical procedure for sinus issues. Now I have chronic post nasal drip and acid reflux. He has destroyed my quality of life.

OFFICE STAFF

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Office staff is beyond thnking their better than anyone and need to stop walking around with their nose up in air.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Richards is an inadequate physician and should obtain more knowledge of specific procedures before he performs them. Thanks to him I will be heading to the ER tomorrow to find a doctor who can fix the mess he made of my nose. After two surgical procedures and an office procedure to fix a sinus issue, I am left with a scar, bumps and severe pain to the opposite side of my nose that should never have been touched in the first place! My trust for doctors has been slapped in my face!

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr Richards took great care of me. I have been suffering from sinuses for a long time and he recommended surgery. Best decision ever. I finally have relief and feel great. Nurses and scheduler were very nice although the front receptionist was a bit unpleasant. Overall great experience. Great Physician.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I had to have a procedure done that involved putting a camera in my nose & down my throat. He did his best to make me comfortable & not in pain. Due to my nose being previously broken it did hurt for a few seconds. He worked fast but accurately. He's a great doc.

I was very happy and pleased.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

The office was very clean, Staff was very friendly. I saw Dr. Jason and he was very nice, answered all my questions and fixed my ear lol Wait time wasn't long at all. I definitely recommend!

Find another place

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Horrible experience. Doc spent less than 4 minutes with me.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Had sinus surgery and tonsils shaved. Had a great experience with Dr. Richards.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Love this doctor!

The PA

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Dr. Randy Richards is a great doctor However he has a PA that should not be allowed to even talk to the patients. I thought it was just me but have found out that all you have to do is say Dr. Richards and everyone in hearing distance will say, Oh yeah, he's good but I won't see that PA he has again. I have always liked the Pa's before that I see in other offices, they are as good as the doctor. And I don't have to like them to be treated by them but they do need to know what they are doing. Ok, so he is rude and has no bedside manner, I can deal with that but he needs to know his business. It doesn't look good on Dr. Richards. When I saw the PA using his "standard operational procedure"..he said, "I don't see anything". I found out that he said the same thing to someone else. The next visit, I got to see the doctor and he saw my throat for about a second and almost jumped back and said those have to come out. I didn't just have an infection, they were diseased. Please, someone get him out of there. I will only go there again if I can see the doctor. I have been going off and on for 20 years.

Dr Richards is a great doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2011

He always takes great care of my son. he is very patient and kind. He always pays attention to detail.I would reccomend his office to any one.