Dr. Randolph Richards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

February 19th, 2016
Worst so-called doctor I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Royally destroyed my nose after (what should have been) a minor surgical procedure for sinus issues. Now I have chronic post nasal drip and acid reflux. He has destroyed my quality of life.

November 25th, 2015
OFFICE STAFF
Office staff is beyond thnking their better than anyone and need to stop walking around with their nose up in air.

November 22nd, 2015
Dr. Richards is an inadequate physician and should obtain more knowledge of specific procedures before he performs them. Thanks to him I will be heading to the ER tomorrow to find a doctor who can fix the mess he made of my nose. After two surgical procedures and an office procedure to fix a sinus issue, I am left with a scar, bumps and severe pain to the opposite side of my nose that should never have been touched in the first place! My trust for doctors has been slapped in my face!

November 18th, 2015
Dr Richards took great care of me. I have been suffering from sinuses for a long time and he recommended surgery. Best decision ever. I finally have relief and feel great. Nurses and scheduler were very nice although the front receptionist was a bit unpleasant. Overall great experience. Great Physician.

May 27th, 2015
I had to have a procedure done that involved putting a camera in my nose & down my throat. He did his best to make me comfortable & not in pain. Due to my nose being previously broken it did hurt for a few seconds. He worked fast but accurately. He's a great doc.

May 26th, 2015
I was very happy and pleased.
The office was very clean, Staff was very friendly. I saw Dr. Jason and he was very nice, answered all my questions and fixed my ear lol Wait time wasn't long at all. I definitely recommend!

April 25th, 2015
Find another place
Horrible experience. Doc spent less than 4 minutes with me.

March 10th, 2015
Had sinus surgery and tonsils shaved. Had a great experience with Dr. Richards.

October 22nd, 2014
Love this doctor!

August 16th, 2011
The PA
Dr. Randy Richards is a great doctor However he has a PA that should not be allowed to even talk to the patients. I thought it was just me but have found out that all you have to do is say Dr. Richards and everyone in hearing distance will say, Oh yeah, he's good but I won't see that PA he has again. I have always liked the Pa's before that I see in other offices, they are as good as the doctor. And I don't have to like them to be treated by them but they do need to know what they are doing. Ok, so he is rude and has no bedside manner, I can deal with that but he needs to know his business. It doesn't look good on Dr. Richards. When I saw the PA using his "standard operational procedure"..he said, "I don't see anything". I found out that he said the same thing to someone else. The next visit, I got to see the doctor and he saw my throat for about a second and almost jumped back and said those have to come out. I didn't just have an infection, they were diseased. Please, someone get him out of there. I will only go there again if I can see the doctor. I have been going off and on for 20 years.

January 4th, 2011
Dr Richards is a great doctor
He always takes great care of my son. he is very patient and kind. He always pays attention to detail.I would reccomend his office to any one.

May 19th, 2010
The doctor visit itself was professional. Dr. Richards was personable, friendly, and informative. But a medical experience is only as good as its front desk pesonnel, and Dr. Richards' receptionist/scheduler is quite rude. She interrupts, treats you as a number, and puts you down. I asked her whether the doctor could call me with a second referral, since his first referral was no longer in practise in the same city. I do not believe she passed along this message, as I have not heard from him. She also said she needed to wait two days to make a referral because of her "patient flow". There was no courtesy or concern for the pressing needs of the patient. The doctor can be excellent, but the person he hires to represent himself can make or break the patient experience.