The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph Schaffer III
Dr. Randolph Schaffer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Schaffer is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla and Scripps Green Hospital. Dr. Schaffer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randolph Schaffer III has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Randolph Schaffer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.