Learn more about Dr. Randolph Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Schumacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumacher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Schumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schumacher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph E Schumacher MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Randolph Schumacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Schumacher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Geriatric Doctors.