Learn more about Dr. Randolph Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Schumacher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Schumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Schumacher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schumacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Schumacher practice?
Dr. Randolph Schumacher practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Geriatric Doctors, and Flint General Practitioners.