A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Schumacher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Schumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Schumacher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph E Schumacher MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randolph E. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Randolph Schumacher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Schumacher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Geriatric Doctors.