Dr. Randolph Sherman Is this you?

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Excellent doctor. He was very kind and reassuring. He spent a very long time with me and explained clearly and thoroughly all the types of surgery options that might help me. He reviewed the risks so that I would be prepared. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr Sherman did one of the best post mastectomy reconstruction jobs I've ever seen. My results were so natural looking.

Inept Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2015

He did an extremely poor quality breast reconstruction. I had to have it completely redone by a more competent plastic surgeon. He didn't listen to me and many times he wasn't even at my appointment...his PA handled appointments. He should NEVER do post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.

double mascetomy reconstruction

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Would recommend Dr Sherman to anyone... I was so scared for my procedure and he made me feel very at ease and confident.. Number one pick after seeing 4 Doctors... Now I want my face done😀

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I wait for a reconstructive procedure after an orthopedic surgery. I was told very little about procedure beforehand and that everything was going to be fixed and look good. After surgery, I received post op instructions that required major coordination on short notice. I had complications, Dr Sherman was very elusive about how the procedure went and not very supportive. I gave the recuperative process about 5 months and was still very unhappy about results. On my last post - op visit, I was basically told ,"I fixed it and never said how it would look." Its been almost 2 years and my surgery looks even worse and I have pain I never had before!

Fabulous and skillful.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr Sherman is fantastic. I felt confident in his care and would highly recommend him.

Best Plastic Surgeon Ever

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Sherman is a brilliant surgeon. I'm so blessed to have found him!

excellent in every way

Posted on September 16th, 2014

I am grateful that I was referred to Dr. Sherman. My several month experience under his care has been exceptional. I cannot imagine having a better qualified and caring physician.

Posted on April 19th, 2017