Dr. Randolph Shey Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Shey?

Their office is very poorly run. Phone rings busy all the time and they can't manage to schedule an MRI if their life depended on it. They leave you on hold and never get back to you.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Bad Experience

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Shey has a very poor bedside manner. He spent no time with me after the tests, only said that I had neuropathy, turned around to walk out. I stopped him by asking what could be done and would he send a copy of the test report to my primary physician. He named a few things and returned to his office. He never sent the requested copy to my Dr. whom he knew. The only follow-up was his bill.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Shey. He is responsive, listens, and never rushes me. He is always courteous. He is appreciative when I bring my spouse.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Have been going to him since 2007. Extremely knowledgeable, terrible bedside manner but would not change neurologist. He is extremely good.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Shey is a very direct doctor. He is always truthful and provides me with the information and facts that will help me.

Unbelievably frustrating and disappointing

Posted on August 12th, 2013

As a professional and expert in his field. Dr. Shey seemed to lack participation and enthusiasm in what he was there to do. He suggested that my age 42 was why I was experiencing migraines. He was never less than arms length distance. He never once examined me... Didn't even look in my eyes. His prescription was Maxalt, Depacote, Meclizine and gave me a handout listing foods, situations and environments to avoid. The office staff was incredibly unprofessional and ill equipped to be dealing with patients in an efficient and orderly fashion. Every 5 minutes was another eyebrow raiser. In hindsight, I would research my next doctor (Especially specialty) more thoroughly.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Seeking a second opinion. Staff was outrageous. They were even "in-fighting" with each other. Felt sorry for the non-Hispanic worker there, EXCLUDING the DOCTOR of course.

Posted on October 13th, 2012

Find another doctor.

Very brief in describing diagnosis

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Took elderly parent in for treatment. Doctor was very limited in describing diagnosis and treatment options. Did not have a great "bed side manner." Very matter of fact, "This is what you have, then do or take this." Brief visit, and then you're out the door.

Find another doctor!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

While the staff was kind in working me in on an emergent basis, the doctor never put his hands on me, never did an updated neuro exam, and didn't really hear what I had to say. He asked me to return in a week for a recheck but the staff wasn't notified by him to clear the return visit with my insurance. Thus, I am unable to comply with his request to return in a week. He is a distant, noninvolved doctor. Save your co-pay! Find someone who cares.

Posted on August 9th, 2017