Learn more about Dr. Randolph Steinhagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Steinhagen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Steinhagen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinhagen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steinhagen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinhagen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph M. Steinhagen practice?
Dr. Randolph Steinhagen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New York Surgeons.