Dr. Randolph Steinhagen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Steinhagen?

Giant fingers

Posted on October 11th, 2015

The most nonchalant and uncaring doctor, comes in with a crew of students and observers - I'm getting my butt looked at! Forgets that there is a patient in the room. Never again! Don't get me started on those giant hands with skin issue!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Though Dr. S is decorated with many awards and glowing reviews, he has easily been one of the most uncomfortable doctors I've ever worked with. His general lack of concern, and blunt homophobia has made my recovery from a rectal surgery all the more unpleasant. His condescending attitude, and clear disinterest in my case has made this whole process even more concerning and frightening. If you are part of the LGBT community please take heed!

ostomy pt

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Steinhagen is a hero! His office staff is courteous and professional, they go above and beyond to make pts feel comfortable and ease anxiety. Dr. Steinhagen usu has long wait times at the office, but it is obviously worth it because he spends as much time as needed with each of his patients. He never rushes anyone and takes time to explain everything. His bedside manner is very down to earth and beyond caring.

BEST doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I had a surgery done by him and he is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. I am so grateful to him for everything.

Simply the best!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Simply the best!

Posted on December 5th, 2009

Big hands! A little scary since it's a delicate place. Doesnt do laparoscopic surgery. Old fashion big cut. He didnt offer me the option of laparoscopic surgery - a little annoyed since I am young and he didnt put my body image issue into consideration

Posted on June 18th, 2009

nice guy but big hands! does not do laparoscopic surgery

Outstanding Man and Surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr. Steinhagen performed 4 surgeries on me about 5 years ago. Not only did the surgeries go well, but he was at my bedside 7 days a week to foloow-up. His ability and caring nature are unsurpassed as far as I'm concerned. I still see him once a year and marvel at his good nature considering the pressure that he's under every day of his life.

He is the best

Posted on April 28th, 2008

He performed 3 surgeries on me and had the most caring bedside manner than any dr. I've used. Yes, he is a teacher and therefore you sometimes feel like you have "kids" watching over you but, his chiefs are the best and he takes full responsibility for all your care. He is accessible via email and responds withing 12 hours. He is a wonderful, ethical, caring Dr. and I would recommend him higly

Posted on March 25th, 2008

Extremely caring. Spent more time with me than any physician ever has. Results of my surgery were fantastic. The best doctor I have ever met.

Posted on November 11th, 2017