Dr. Randolph Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Great doctor
I have used him for years starting with my sons, my parents and myself. He is wonderful

August 8th, 2012
Highly Recommend: privately owned practice
After my experience at the orthaepedic clinic, Dr. Taylor is hands down the most trustworthy orthopedic surgeon in the area. I was given a complete overall exam and work-up that led to the proper treatment of my shoulder. I no longer have pain. Dr. Taylor took the time to explain what he was doing, why he was doing it, and what he finds via physical exam plus the tests he ran. He is very conservative about surgery and will not recommend unless necessary. The large orthopaedic clinic's doctors main priority is to do surgery and get paid. I highly recommend Dr. Taylor..

May 14th, 2012
Dr Taylor is an amazing doctor, best in the area!

May 2nd, 2012
Mrs.Christine Thompson
I had shoulder surgery in 2004 by Dr. Taylor. I haven't had a moments trouble since. Had to have 3 pins put in and Therapy after....went very well. Dr, Taylor sent me to Ouachita Physical Therapy (OPT), it was wonderful...with great staff also! Would gladly use Dr. Taylor again and OPT.

November 28th, 2011
Best Doctor around!
Dr. Taylor is a kind and considerate doctor. He spends time with each and every patient caring about each individual patient as if they are his own family. He performs all the necessary testing to ensure an accurate diagnosis. He is very conservative when it comes to surgeries and will only operate if necessary. He truly cares! He is the only orthopedic surgeon I've been to that actually performed a thorough physical exam on me. I completely trust him as my doctor and I won't go anywhere else! Thank goodness he isn't affiliated with the orthopeadic clinic.