Dr. Randolph Trowbridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
One of the best doctors
Dr Trowbridge has helped me recover from various problems over the last 13 years. He has an integrative approach that i like very much. It's not so much about giving you a pill and sending you on your way. He and his team want to know why you have that pain and fix the underlying problem.

November 18th, 2015
Would not recommend Dr. Trowbridge after my experiences with him
First and foremost--the priority with Dr. Trowbridge is money. I have talked to several people who have told me of their experiences with him. Doctors refer to him because they are not patients and do not know how he treats and manipulates patients. He wants people to buy vitamins so he makes a profit and even said "If you want to feel better--you will buy them." Complete and utter nonsense and a case of him putting his own greed ahead of patients' needs. He is a bit of a religious zealot and I only know this because I went to my appointment in severe, unrelenting pain and he talked to me about religion and "finding oneself." My advice--stay far, far away from this office and his other office in Danbury.

July 25th, 2015
Avoid this office
I would not recommend Dr. Trowbridge to anyone. I had a horrible experience with him and left his office in more pain than when I entered it due to the tension of dealing with him and his refusal to treat my condition. He talked to me about Jesus (I am not joking) nad his office was filled with religious references. He wanted me to buy vitamins that he sells out of his home and said if I didn't buy them --""You don't really want to get better." He is really odd and unprofessional.

May 30th, 2015
A nut
The truth is Dr. Trowbridge was very unprofessional and just plain odd. He talked to me at length about religion and I was in extreme pain and needed some treatment. I got no treatmen--except a lecture about being a Christian. WHAT? Terribly inqappropriate and I paid a high fee for the visit.

March 23rd, 2015
Fantastic
Dr. Trowbridge is a wonderful Physiatrist. I have a complex spine issue, have seen many MDS. If you want to HEAL and are willing to invest in your own wellness; diet, lifestyle etc. He is a wonderful wonderful adjunct.

February 27th, 2013
Exceptional
Dr. Trowbridge is an exceptional diagnostician and will proscribe the appropriate treatment for a rapid and complete recovery.

November 18th, 2011