Learn more about Dr. Randolph Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Evans is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Evans, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sensation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph W. Evans practice?
Dr. Randolph Evans practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.