A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Evans is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Evans, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sensation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Warren Evans MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph W. Evans practice?
- Dr. Randolph Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Evans practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.