A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Whipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Whipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Whipps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipps graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Whipps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whipps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph G. Whipps practice?
Dr. Randolph Whipps practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, Baltimore Family Physicians, Baltimore General Practitioners, and Baltimore Preventive Medicine Specialists.