A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Whipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Whipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Whipps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipps graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Whipps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Gerwig Whipps MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph G. Whipps practice?
- Dr. Randolph Whipps has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Whipps practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.