A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Whipps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Whipps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whipps
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whipps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Whipps, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipps graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Whipps has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Gerwig Whipps MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randolph G. Whipps practice?
- Dr. Randolph Whipps has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randolph Whipps practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Halethorpe, MD.
See Windsor Mill Internists and Windsor Mill Cardiologists.