A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Whitford is Satisfactory. Dr. Whitford has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Whitford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitford graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whitford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Whitford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph P. Whitford practice?
Dr. Randolph Whitford practices Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Houston, TX.
See Katy Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Whitford, Dr. Randall Whitford, Dr. Randell Whitford, Dr. Randy Whitford