Dr. Randolph Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Wong?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Wong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017

Good good job!!

I loved the customer service, also the surgery came out very well. I was impressed with the outcom it's amazing, just how I wanted it. Thank you to Dr Wong and Maria for everything! !

May 10th, 2017

Very Comfortable

Everyone made me feel very comfortable and the privacy provided was so important to me. Every visit I was the only one in the office and that made it very comforting.

April 20th, 2017

Comfy

March 22nd, 2017

Cris and Clear

Dr. Wong explained everything and performed the procedure the same day. He listened to my concerns and understood what I wanted. I'm looking forward to the healing and seeing my results.

March 8th, 2017

Very informative

Dr. Wong was very informative and took the time to explain the procedure and make me feel comfortable. I am very happy with my result.

February 23rd, 2017

Not a good value for money

Dr. Wong has recently done lipo on my abdomen and ‘flank’ area. Absolutely no effort was made to contour the back flank (nor are they symmetrical) smoothly into my upper hip so what I am left with is rather freakish looking. To correct what should have been done during the first surgery Dr. Wong has given me the ‘discounted’ price of $4,500. Added to the original surgery the total amount is almost $12,000.00. This is absurd in terms of value for money. I am not ready to face surgery again but when I am Dr. Wong will NOT be doing it.

February 23rd, 2017

Great Experience

My experience with Dr. Wong and his staff exceeded my expectations. I felt a sense of calm and healed wonderfully. The entire staff was very kind and displayed a great deal of priority for myself and the success of my procedure. Doctor Wong and his staff have made me look and feel beautiful from the inside outside. I am very grateful for my experience with Honolulu Plastic Surgery Center. I would recommend everyone considering or planning on cosmetic surgery to consult Dr. Wong.

January 23rd, 2017

Deceived

For most of the time I worked with Dr. Wong, he and his staff were very personable. I had had a major weight loss years before and my cheeks were sunken in because of it. Dr. Wong assured me that he could help. After two fat transfers and then some sort of a loop in my temple area, nothing had changed. I spent a lot of money. When I confronted him about this, he and his staff did not really care. He offered me a third fat transfer, which did not work the first two times. I was very disappointed because I trusted this clinic.

November 26th, 2016

I loved my experience with Dr Wong.

I loved my experience with Dr Wong.He explained everything very well and addressed all my questions and concerns.Charlotte is amazing, her attention to every detail made the experience very smooth for me.

July 26th, 2016

I am truly grateful to have had Dr. Wong perform my surgery. I felt very comfortable from the start. Dr. Wong and his entire staff are the best . I couldn't be happier with the results. Furthermore, you get TLC from everyone. I was comforted the entire time. Mrs. Wong was by my side the entire time. Maria will answer all your questions and respond with professionalism and friendliness. I didn't even have much pain after my surgery and recovery . It was more discomfort and minimal. I believe Dr. Wong is gentle in his practice .

July 18th, 2016

,,,great

July 1st, 2016

Dr. Wong and his staff are very easy to work with. They are caring, professional, warm and positive. My procedure went smoothly, and i'm happy with the results. I would definitely recommend him to others.