Dr. Randolph Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 25th, 2016
I loved my experience with Dr Wong.
I loved my experience with Dr Wong.He explained everything very well and addressed all my questions and concerns.Charlotte is amazing, her attention to every detail made the experience very smooth for me.

July 25th, 2016
I am truly grateful to have had Dr. Wong perform my surgery. I felt very comfortable from the start. Dr. Wong and his entire staff are the best . I couldn't be happier with the results. Furthermore, you get TLC from everyone. I was comforted the entire time. Mrs. Wong was by my side the entire time. Maria will answer all your questions and respond with professionalism and friendliness. I didn't even have much pain after my surgery and recovery . It was more discomfort and minimal. I believe Dr. Wong is gentle in his practice .

July 18th, 2016
,,,great

July 1st, 2016
Dr. Wong and his staff are very easy to work with. They are caring, professional, warm and positive. My procedure went smoothly, and i'm happy with the results. I would definitely recommend him to others.

May 23rd, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Wong by a friend who is a skin care specialist and am very glad I went to see him. Nice clean office and the whole staff is great. Dr. Wong is very professional, explained everything and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results and will continue seeing him and highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Wong was a comforting & warm physician who took as much time as I needed to discuss all my options or concerns or questions regarding my procedures. And continued to make himself available to me at any time during my recovery. I was treated by dr. Wong and his nursing staff as not just a patient but as a friend, which was essential to me when undergoing any type surgical procedure. Dr. Wong is a type of Doctor Who strives to lessen any stress for his patients and makes himself available to discuss or handle any issues no matter how big or small. And it is my personal opinion that not only must a doctor be competent but also have the bedside manner to make his patients feel like a priority. And he will strive to make the outcome of any procedure match his patients expectations. Any medical procedure can cause anxiety and stress. But Dr. Wong and his staff put me at ease, for any procedure with him. And to me personally , this is an essential element when looking for a doctor or staff. .

April 22nd, 2016
Impressed with Dr. Wong and staff. Very caring, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable from first visit. No wait time when arriving for scheduled appointments.

April 14th, 2016
This is the best staff and surgeon that I could've asked for! From the first consultation they made me feel so welcome! I was so scared about the surgery but the whole staff made me feel calm and relaxed! I was shocked to have such minimal pain after surgery! I did not need any pain pills just some extra strength Tylenol and that took care of my pain! I am extremely pleased with how fast I am recovering! I am 8 days out and I am basically 100% back to normal!!!! I would recommend Dr. Won't and his staff to everyone and anyone! Thank you so much for taking such great care of me!

April 5th, 2016
Dr Wong is very professional. He did and excellent job.

March 29th, 2016
Dr Wong is very professional. He did and excellent job.

March 24th, 2016
Scarred for life

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Wong is very warm, personable and very professional. He not only answered our questions thoroughly, he educated us on different techniques and procedures. Highly recommended!!!