Dr. Randolph Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Honolulu, HI

March 22nd, 2017
Cris and Clear
Dr. Wong explained everything and performed the procedure the same day. He listened to my concerns and understood what I wanted. I'm looking forward to the healing and seeing my results.

March 7th, 2017
Very informative
Dr. Wong was very informative and took the time to explain the procedure and make me feel comfortable. I am very happy with my result.

February 23rd, 2017
Not a good value for money
Dr. Wong has recently done lipo on my abdomen and ‘flank’ area. Absolutely no effort was made to contour the back flank (nor are they symmetrical) smoothly into my upper hip so what I am left with is rather freakish looking. To correct what should have been done during the first surgery Dr. Wong has given me the ‘discounted’ price of $4,500. Added to the original surgery the total amount is almost $12,000.00. This is absurd in terms of value for money. I am not ready to face surgery again but when I am Dr. Wong will NOT be doing it.

February 23rd, 2017
Great Experience
My experience with Dr. Wong and his staff exceeded my expectations. I felt a sense of calm and healed wonderfully. The entire staff was very kind and displayed a great deal of priority for myself and the success of my procedure. Doctor Wong and his staff have made me look and feel beautiful from the inside outside. I am very grateful for my experience with Honolulu Plastic Surgery Center. I would recommend everyone considering or planning on cosmetic surgery to consult Dr. Wong.

January 23rd, 2017
Deceived
For most of the time I worked with Dr. Wong, he and his staff were very personable. I had had a major weight loss years before and my cheeks were sunken in because of it. Dr. Wong assured me that he could help. After two fat transfers and then some sort of a loop in my temple area, nothing had changed. I spent a lot of money. When I confronted him about this, he and his staff did not really care. He offered me a third fat transfer, which did not work the first two times. I was very disappointed because I trusted this clinic.

November 25th, 2016
I loved my experience with Dr Wong.
I loved my experience with Dr Wong.He explained everything very well and addressed all my questions and concerns.Charlotte is amazing, her attention to every detail made the experience very smooth for me.

July 25th, 2016
I am truly grateful to have had Dr. Wong perform my surgery. I felt very comfortable from the start. Dr. Wong and his entire staff are the best . I couldn't be happier with the results. Furthermore, you get TLC from everyone. I was comforted the entire time. Mrs. Wong was by my side the entire time. Maria will answer all your questions and respond with professionalism and friendliness. I didn't even have much pain after my surgery and recovery . It was more discomfort and minimal. I believe Dr. Wong is gentle in his practice .

July 18th, 2016
,,,great

July 1st, 2016
Dr. Wong and his staff are very easy to work with. They are caring, professional, warm and positive. My procedure went smoothly, and i'm happy with the results. I would definitely recommend him to others.

May 23rd, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Wong by a friend who is a skin care specialist and am very glad I went to see him. Nice clean office and the whole staff is great. Dr. Wong is very professional, explained everything and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results and will continue seeing him and highly recommend him.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Wong was a comforting & warm physician who took as much time as I needed to discuss all my options or concerns or questions regarding my procedures. And continued to make himself available to me at any time during my recovery. I was treated by dr. Wong and his nursing staff as not just a patient but as a friend, which was essential to me when undergoing any type surgical procedure. Dr. Wong is a type of Doctor Who strives to lessen any stress for his patients and makes himself available to discuss or handle any issues no matter how big or small. And it is my personal opinion that not only must a doctor be competent but also have the bedside manner to make his patients feel like a priority. And he will strive to make the outcome of any procedure match his patients expectations. Any medical procedure can cause anxiety and stress. But Dr. Wong and his staff put me at ease, for any procedure with him. And to me personally , this is an essential element when looking for a doctor or staff. .

April 22nd, 2016
Impressed with Dr. Wong and staff. Very caring, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable from first visit. No wait time when arriving for scheduled appointments.