A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Wood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- University Of Pittsburgh Med C, Pittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Benjamin Wood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph B. Wood practice?
- Dr. Randolph Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Wood practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.