A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Ackerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ackerman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Brett Ackerman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Randy Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Ackerman practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.