A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Ackerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackerman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Ackerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Ackerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Ackerman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy B Ackerman MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Randy Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Ackerman practices Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Voorhees Urologists.