A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Ackerman is Excellent. Dr. Ackerman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Ackerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology Erectile Dysfunction, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Ackerman practice?
Dr. Randy Ackerman practices Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Voorhees Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Ackerman, Dr. Randall Ackerman, Dr. Randell Ackerman, Dr. Randolph Ackerman