A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Alanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Alanko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Alanko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanko graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alanko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Arlen Alanko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Alanko practice?
- Dr. Randy Alanko has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Alanko practices Family Medicine near Baker City, OR.
See Baker City Family Physicians.