Learn more about Dr. Randy Alanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Alanko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alanko
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alanko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Alanko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanko graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alanko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Arlen Alanko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Alanko practice?
- Dr. Randy Alanko has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Alanko practices Family Medicine near Baker City, OR.
See Baker City Primary Care Doctors.