A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Averback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Averback graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Averback has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Averback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Averback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Averback practice?
Dr. Randy Averback practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Needham Internists and Needham Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Averback, Dr. Randolph Averback, Dr. Randal Averback, Dr. Randell Averback