A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Averback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Averback, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Averback graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Averback has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Joyce Averback MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Averback practice?
- Dr. Randy Averback has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Averback practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Internists and Newton Center Cardiologists.