A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Hebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Hebert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Bertrand Hebert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy B. Hebert practice?
- Dr. Randy Hebert has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Hebert practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.