A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Beddoe is Good. Dr. Beddoe has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Beddoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beddoe graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beddoe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beddoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Beddoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy A. Beddoe practice?
Dr. Randy Beddoe practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Beddoe, Dr. Randolph Beddoe, Dr. Randal Beddoe, Dr. Randell Beddoe