Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Not happy show details Not happy
Mar 18th, 2015

Awful awful awful. Made an appt a week in advance, had to reschedule twice because he didn't come in. Not dependable. And doesn't seem to care about patients.

left alone show details left alone
by mrs. jones on Feb 18th, 2013

About 6 months ago the nurse had me take my clothes off for an exam. I was left alone over an hour necked the office closed with me in there. To my supprise the place was dark, everyone had left but one nurse finishing paper work, so she could leave. the doctor went home and left me there. My mother in law went there two weeks ago, and he did the same thing to her. She did get to keep her clothes on. I feel as if he does not care about his clients, only the money. he should not take anymore clients, he just cannot handle them.

Jan 27th, 2010

Doctor Beddoe is a man who takes his time to get to know his patients, not one of those doctors who try to see as many patients as they can in one day. His expertise is exceptional.

May 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I went twice. The first time was fine. The office assistant was indifferent. The second time I had a skin problem checked out at the end of the day as I was working then. I waited for probably over an hour. The office staff seemed indifferent, and the doc

Read Full Review at yahoo.com