A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bell is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Bell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Bell practice?
- Dr. Randy Bell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bell practices Neurological Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Washington Surgeons.