Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Bell
Dr. Randy Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Naval Medical Center. Dr. Bell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Randy Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Keith Horton
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Washington, DC 0.01 mi31
Dr. Zachary Levine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi24
Dr. Edward Aulisi
Washington, DC 0.01 mi29