Dr. Randy Bergman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Bergman?

August 30th, 2016

Excellent Physician

Dr.Bergmen is an excellent and very professional physician My new patient appointment went great with Dr.Bergmen taking time to listen and address all my needs. New patient paperwork was mailed to my home which made the check in process quick and easy. Grace at check in was very helpful and courteous Dr.Bergmens nurse Bertha was attentive and knowledgable. I would recommend this Practice and Dr Bergman.

August 2nd, 2016

I'm very satisdfied, so far

July 29th, 2016

Returning Patient

I would recommend Dr. Bergman to anyone. He is the most caring doctor. His staff is great with the patients. I had gone to this doctor previously but my insurance was no longer excepted from this doctor. I changed insurances just so I could go back to him.

July 29th, 2016

Dr. Bergman is great. Always very helpful. A great doctor.

July 22nd, 2016

Retired Vice President Saes & marketing in Bulidiing industry

The clinic is easily accessible from 1-H 35 N on Toepperwein rd. I have been a patient of Dr. Bergman since 2007 & he has taken excellent care of my health. Now that Labs can be done in his clinic makes life even more convenient for patients. I am fortunate to have a doctor who is dedicated to my healthcare needs. :)

June 18th, 2016

Great Internal Medicine Doctor

Dr Bergman has always been there for me when I needed him. He is kind and listens attentively when I have something to tell him. He has been taking care me for almost twenty years and is a most trustworthy doctor. I would certainly recommend this doctor and his staff.

June 15th, 2016

As always, very professional and caring.

Dr. Bergman has always been the best. From finding a tumor in my spinal column, dealing with my wife through her 5 years with ALS, or my yearly physical he's been simply caring, thorough, and professional.

June 15th, 2016

Follow-up visit. Nurse was prompt, thorough and Dr. Bergman was attentive and asked follow-up questions to my last visit.

May 15th, 2016

My Primary Care Physician Experience at NIMA

Dr. Bergman is an intelligent, competent, dedicated, and caring physician. I have complete confidence in him and live my life with less worry knowing that he in a sense, "has my back." I trust him and am thankful I am in his care. So is my wife. NIMA is appropriately staffed with other people of the same qualities.

April 11th, 2016

Best lnternal Med and family doctor in San Antonio.

March 29th, 2016

Outstanding Care

Recently, I had to go to the ER around 10:30AM, and Dr Bergman was there by noon to check on me. He recognized the seriousness of the situation and arranged for a top rated surgeon to the do the surgery that same day. Dr Bergman returned that same day around 3PM to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. I stayed 10 days in the hospital, and he visited me twice a day, everyday early morning and late afternoon for the duration of my stay. His constant supervision was so comforting because I knew he was taking good care of me. He definitely is a one of a kind doctor who is truly dedicated to his patients. I am very fortunate to have him as my physician.

March 29th, 2016

Annual visit

Dr Bergmans staff called me to set up an appointment because my medication was going to expire. The staff were found me an appointment time that worked for me. Short wait time and the staff are very caring.