A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bork is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bork graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bork has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bork accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy Bork practice?
Dr. Randy Bork practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians.