A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bork is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bork graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bork has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy M Bork DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Bork practice?
- Dr. Randy Bork has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bork practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Davison, MI and North Branch, MI.
See Lapeer Primary Care Doctors.