A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bottner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bottner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bottner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bottner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bottner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Kyle Bottner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Bottner practice?
- Dr. Randy Bottner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bottner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC and Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Savannah Cardiologists.