A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bottner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bottner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bottner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bottner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Bottner practice?
Dr. Randy Bottner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC and Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Savannah Cardiologists.