A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bottner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bottner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bottner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bottner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottner graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bottner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Kyle Bottner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Bottner practice?
- Dr. Randy Bottner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bottner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Cardiologists.