A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bouligny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bouligny, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bouligny
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bouligny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bouligny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouligny graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouligny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Peter Bouligny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randy P. Bouligny practice?
- Dr. Randy Bouligny has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Bouligny practices Ophthalmology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Ophthalmologists.