A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bouligny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bouligny, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bouligny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouligny graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bouligny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bouligny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy P. Bouligny practice?
Dr. Randy Bouligny practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and La Jolla, CA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.