A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Brister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Brister is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Brister, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brister graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brister has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy Brister practice?
Dr. Randy Brister practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Pediatricians.