A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Brodnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Brodnik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Brodnik, DO, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodnik graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Brodnik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Michael Brodnik DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Brodnik practice?
- Dr. Randy Brodnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Brodnik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.