A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Bryn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Bryn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Bryn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Dwayne Bryn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy D. Bryn practice?
- Dr. Randy Bryn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Bryn practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Pulmonologists.