Dr. Randy Butler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randy Butler?

Wonderful Family Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Great caring doctor who listens to his patients... goes out of his way to help A++++

Uncaring

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I changed my primary care provider because dr. butler seems uncaring. he may give you good medical advised but he does not smile. he is like an old college professor who will give you his lecture and class dismiss.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I have been with Dr. Randy Butler for 15 years. I will, without a doubt, live longer because of his outstanding care. He is ALWAYS on time. I never have to wait.

Horrible Front Desk

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I am really tuned off bu Mary on his front office staff. She has no compassion and is extremely sarcastic. I won't go here again!

Rude

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Has an attitude, is rude & dismissive & has a horrible bedside manner. A nurse friend of mine who also went to him said he didn't even listen to her chest when she felt like she had bronchitis AND was rude to her as well. Left and found a wonderful family practice doc.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Love, LOVE this Doctor. He is truly concerned about his patients and VERY thorough!!

Unsatisfactory!

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Overall experience with Dr. Randy Butler was not positive. He barely spends 5-7 minutes with you and walks off. His staff is not very efficient. Lab work results were misplaced and my husband's prescription (for an urgent condition)to the pharmacy took him and his staff the longest time to send! That too after a family member had to yell at them. His whole attitude was so unsympathetic and non caring. They always made us feel like they were doing us a favor when in reality they were getting paid more from our insurance than the service we received from them. I guess that's what medical practice is all about...money!!!!

denied service

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I have the money to pay for service and treatment, but I was denied service for not having insurence. I could not believe that doctors could do so. What happend with the good doctors who believe in taking care of the people Dr Randy Butler? not for free of course, but at least give people the chance to get medical service cause insurence is not get from companies now days.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for posting your comments. You should know by now that certain types of services are not rendered by all specialists. Nowadays, e.g. pain management is not allowed by all doctors, and especially if the patient is self-pay, by ordinance of the laws of the State of Florida. As a practicing physician for more than 25 years, and having medico-legal responsibilities, I have to make difficult decisions, mainly based on safe and correct practice. I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to refer my potential clients to other practitioners. I know of your suffering, and having you as my patient would be always my first priority. Thanks again. Dr Mara Fiorentino

Dr Butler asks the right questions Great staff and view

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. Butler doesn't rush or waste time. I find him to be great at determining a particular treatment over another. His attention to detail and ability to ask questions that really pinpoint the ailment at hand.I trust his judgement , do what he ( yes, I'll follow through with my physician's treatment) tells me, and my symptoms/ ailments have virtually disappeared.This is the only drs office I've ever been to that will have a prescription request done the same day without even asking for it.The View is amazingGood doctor, especially if you want to eliminate a chronic condition.His referrals have all been excellent for me.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Dr. Randy is the best diagnostician around. He's not chatty, just gets right down to business.

Posted on September 6th, 2017