Dr. Randy Butler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2014
Best Doctor I Have Ever Had.
I have been with Dr. Randy Butler for 15 years. I will, without a doubt, live longer because of his outstanding care. He is ALWAYS on time. I never have to wait.

December 6th, 2013
Horrible Front Desk
I am really tuned off bu Mary on his front office staff. She has no compassion and is extremely sarcastic. I won't go here again!

October 18th, 2013
Rude
Has an attitude, is rude & dismissive & has a horrible bedside manner. A nurse friend of mine who also went to him said he didn't even listen to her chest when she felt like she had bronchitis AND was rude to her as well. Left and found a wonderful family practice doc.

October 31st, 2012
Love, LOVE this Doctor. He is truly concerned about his patients and VERY thorough!!

October 19th, 2012
Unsatisfactory!
Overall experience with Dr. Randy Butler was not positive. He barely spends 5-7 minutes with you and walks off. His staff is not very efficient. Lab work results were misplaced and my husband's prescription (for an urgent condition)to the pharmacy took him and his staff the longest time to send! That too after a family member had to yell at them. His whole attitude was so unsympathetic and non caring. They always made us feel like they were doing us a favor when in reality they were getting paid more from our insurance than the service we received from them. I guess that's what medical practice is all about...money!!!!

January 17th, 2012
denied service
I have the money to pay for service and treatment, but I was denied service for not having insurence. I could not believe that doctors could do so. What happend with the good doctors who believe in taking care of the people Dr Randy Butler? not for free of course, but at least give people the chance to get medical service cause insurence is not get from companies now days.

August 18th, 2011
Dr Butler asks the right questions Great staff and view
Dr. Butler doesn't rush or waste time. I find him to be great at determining a particular treatment over another. His attention to detail and ability to ask questions that really pinpoint the ailment at hand.I trust his judgement , do what he ( yes, I'll follow through with my physician's treatment) tells me, and my symptoms/ ailments have virtually disappeared.This is the only drs office I've ever been to that will have a prescription request done the same day without even asking for it.The View is amazingGood doctor, especially if you want to eliminate a chronic condition.His referrals have all been excellent for me.

February 8th, 2011
Dr. Randy is the best diagnostician around. He's not chatty, just gets right down to business.