A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Chudler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Chudler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Chudler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chudler has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chudler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans