A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Chudler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Chudler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Chudler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chudler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Chudler MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randy Chudler practice?
- Dr. Randy Chudler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Chudler practices Urology near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Utica Urologists.