2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Horrible show details Horrible
Sep 7th, 2013

Felt like I was not important at all . Rushed through everything . I couldn't even tell you my results because he rushed through that as well . Overall I would never recommend him or that office. In it only for the hundred tests they put you through and the money they make .

patient show details patient
Aug 21st, 2013

I think he is knowledgable, but he has NO bedside manner...I'm satisfied with his professional skills in terms of diagnosis and treatment...Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

Jul 18th, 2012

He is never on time and always in a rush. Saw him because of hospital visit, can't wait to stop going there, most of the staff up front are rude. Not easily accessible. They can't seem to remember from one appointment to the next that can't walk or stand, certainly can't get up on a high table. After over 6 months don't see any real results.

SORRY TRUTH IS TRUTH show details SORRY TRUTH IS TRUTH
Oct 29th, 2009

I agree with the 2nd rating. I find him very hurried,short, and like hyper. I have not had experience in a hospital setting. There are times when I am not sure of what he is saying even with another explanation. I am not having any serious problems and I guess I am lucky.

Oct 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I had a very poor set of experiences with him. I was referred by my primary care physician due to a growth on my kidney. He prescribed test after test, and his explanations very alwasy very difficult to grasp mainly due to his lack of patience. He was rel

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Dec 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I had three appointments with Dr. Chudler, who came across as extremely hurried each time. My last visit he didn't even see me until an hour after my set appointment time and when I said something to him about it he was rude and said he doesn't pride hims

Read Full Review at yahoo.com