Dr. Randy Chudler, MD
Urologist

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mean Doctor show details Mean Doctor
Jun 19th, 2016

Very rude doctor. Doesn't listen, interrupts, contradicts, sarcastic, and brusk. Spends very little time with patient and treats serious matters as if he doesn't care. Won't go back.

Very Knowledgable show details Very Knowledgable
Jul 24th, 2015

Nurse Dawn is great and Dr. Chudler is vervy knowledgable. It's just kind of a busy place, service is kinda rushed. Wait was about 45 minutes. But I appreciate his knowledge, wish I wasn't so many patients in there.

Horrible show details Horrible
Sep 7th, 2013

Felt like I was not important at all . Rushed through everything . I couldn't even tell you my results because he rushed through that as well . Overall I would never recommend him or that office. In it only for the hundred tests they put you through and the money they make .

patient show details patient
Aug 21st, 2013

I think he is knowledgable, but he has NO bedside manner...I'm satisfied with his professional skills in terms of diagnosis and treatment...Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

Jul 18th, 2012

He is never on time and always in a rush. Saw him because of hospital visit, can't wait to stop going there, most of the staff up front are rude. Not easily accessible. They can't seem to remember from one appointment to the next that can't walk or stand, certainly can't get up on a high table. After over 6 months don't see any real results.

SORRY TRUTH IS TRUTH show details SORRY TRUTH IS TRUTH
Oct 29th, 2009

I agree with the 2nd rating. I find him very hurried,short, and like hyper. I have not had experience in a hospital setting. There are times when I am not sure of what he is saying even with another explanation. I am not having any serious problems and I guess I am lucky.