2.8

December 29th, 2016
My complaints aren't with Dr Chudler but with his staff and procedures. My wife moved and dr Chudler's staff did not forward her medical records to her new doctor. We called several times, her doctors office call several times, I called and asked Dr Chudler to call me, no call. My wife has vertigo, is in a wheelchair, and has to go 3 times every hour, 24/7. She can't sleep and can't be treated by her new doctor until he sees her medical records, we made an appointments with her new doctor, got there and couldn't get attention due to the records not being sent. This has gone on for over 29 days now and yet no medical records.

December 5th, 2016
Arrogant, didn't listen and really didn't seem to care.

August 23rd, 2016
Cancels appts!
I met with Dr. Chudler for a vasectomy consultation. Had to wait over an hour in the room, and when he came in he was rushed in his consultation and it appeared he just wanted to move on to the next person. His bedside manner was terrible, but I booked the appointment for surgery anyway because I wanted to get this done quickly. To date, he has rescheduled my surgery appointment twice!! This is very frustrating as I have to get time off work, babysitters scheduled, etc. I'll be looking for a new doctor.

June 19th, 2016
Mean Doctor
Very rude doctor. Doesn't listen, interrupts, contradicts, sarcastic, and brusk. Spends very little time with patient and treats serious matters as if he doesn't care. Won't go back.

July 24th, 2015
Very Knowledgable
Nurse Dawn is great and Dr. Chudler is vervy knowledgable. It's just kind of a busy place, service is kinda rushed. Wait was about 45 minutes. But I appreciate his knowledge, wish I wasn't so many patients in there.

September 7th, 2013
Horrible
Felt like I was not important at all . Rushed through everything . I couldn't even tell you my results because he rushed through that as well . Overall I would never recommend him or that office. In it only for the hundred tests they put you through and the money they make .

August 21st, 2013
patient
I think he is knowledgable, but he has NO bedside manner...I'm satisfied with his professional skills in terms of diagnosis and treatment...Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

July 18th, 2012
He is never on time and always in a rush. Saw him because of hospital visit, can't wait to stop going there, most of the staff up front are rude. Not easily accessible. They can't seem to remember from one appointment to the next that can't walk or stand, certainly can't get up on a high table. After over 6 months don't see any real results.

October 29th, 2009
SORRY TRUTH IS TRUTH
I agree with the 2nd rating. I find him very hurried,short, and like hyper. I have not had experience in a hospital setting. There are times when I am not sure of what he is saying even with another explanation. I am not having any serious problems and I guess I am lucky.