A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy R Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randy Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randy Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ivins, UT and Cedar City, UT.
See Saint George Orthopedic Surgeons.