Learn more about Dr. Randy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy R Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randy Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Surgeons.