Learn more about Dr. Randy Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy R Clark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy R. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randy Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Surgeons.