A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Cooper, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cooper has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan