A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Cooper, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cooper has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy I Cooper MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Randy I. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Randy Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Cooper practices Nephrology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Nephrologists.