Dr. Randy Delcore Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randy Delcore?

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Wait time over an hour every time,, last appointment 3 hour wait.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Intelligent. Advises you as if he were the patient. Diligent in helping you see a specialist if needed. Very caring,

Awful

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I saw Dr. Delcore for joint pain and he sent me to PT for 6 months telling me if that didn't help I would get an MRI. After 6 months of going and getting no where I went back and saw him and he said more PT. Every time I was at his office I would wait 1.5-2 hours in the waiting room, and another .5-1 hour after they called me back. The medical assistant would come in and ask a bunch of questions only for Delcore to come in and ask the same questions without waiting for my response or reading my chart. He is far too busy to take on new patients and could care less about fixing you, he just passes you on to someone else. I want to fix what is wrong, not be refered to an pain management doctor and that's all he did. The doc I see now told me that if the PT wasn't doing anything after 6 weeks he should have tried something different. They also told me before I started going that they took my insurance, and after I stopped going they told me they didn't accept it and left me with a HUGE bill. I do not recommend him. I'd give him zero stars if I could.

Posted on August 5th, 2011

Dr delcore is a wonderful doctor he is always a joy to talk to when he walks into your room he gives 100 and 10 percent to you and your problem. i would recommend him to everyone.

Over 3 hour wait!!

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Every time I go to see this Dr. I have to wait at least 2 hours. The last appt I made I had to wait over 3 hours. I got so mad, I left without even seeing him.

Wait times over an hour!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I waited 2 hours and 15 minutes. An hour, 15 min in waiting room, 1 hour in the room. I left at that point! His waits are always over an hour! 2 TV's with CNN blasting in the waiting room - annoying! Rude staff! How about a heads up when wait times are over an hour as to why the delay. I have been here many times with my kids and it's always over an hour wait.

Delcore and Staff are Great

Posted on September 28th, 2010

I recently had an accident while visiting Cedar City. I am from Baltimore,MD. I was so impressed by the way I was treated. The excellent office staff was so caring and concerned.Dr Delcore and his PA Ryan were excellent. His Medical Assistant was so knowledgable and kind.The most amazing thing was that Dr. Delcore diagnosed a potentially deadly condition that I had. It had nothing to do with my injury, but had this gone undiagnosed I would'nt be alive to write this letter. Good Job CEDAR ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY CENTER!

UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on June 16th, 2010

The most unprofessional person I have ever met. The staff all smelled of cigarettes, and seemed to care more about chatting with each other than getting the details on my condition. I waited for over 1 1/2 hours. Dr. Delcore knew what he was doing, but it was not worth going to see him.

The guy you love to hate

Posted on June 14th, 2009

He is a humane person and if he is intersted in you wonderful but no interest go someplace else. A very excellant doctor just a little difficult at times, you just give it back to hom and he loves it .

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

XLNT. Doctor!!Very professional, yet down to earth. Good bedside manner, listensand answers any questions.Would recommend him to friends as he helped save my sons (shane) life.

Posted on May 25th, 2009

He is a genius in his field. Cedar City, UT is lucky to have him.

Posted on April 16th, 2009

A good,competant surgeon,good to deal with. Good bedside manner, lets you know what is going on with your care. WE would recommend him to friends for sure.