Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Dotson
Dr. Randy Dotson, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Dotson is affiliated with Springhill Memorial Hospital, Mercy Medical and J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Dotson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Dotson has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Randy Dotson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. William Schulte
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mobile, AL 0 mi35
Dr. Brian Sumrall
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mobile, AL 0 mi10
Dr. William Hayes
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Mobile, AL 0.07 mi24