A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Drechsel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Drechsel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Drechsel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drechsel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Drechsel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Derek Drechsel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy D. Drechsel practice?
- Dr. Randy Drechsel has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Drechsel practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.