A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy E. Cohen practice?
Dr. Randy Cohen practices Family Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemon Grove, CA and Santee, CA.
See El Cajon Family Physicians.