Learn more about Dr. Randy Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lovell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Fr Lovell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy F. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Randy Lovell has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Lovell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.