Learn more about Dr. Randy Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lovell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Fr Lovell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy F. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Randy Lovell has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Lovell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.