A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Lovell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lovell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Fr Lovell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy F. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Randy Lovell has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Lovell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.