A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Feld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Jay Feld MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Feld practice?
- Dr. Randy Feld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Feld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists and Glen Cove Cardiologists.