A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randy Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Feld practice?
Dr. Randy Feld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists and Glen Cove Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randall Feld, Dr. Randolph Feld, Dr. Randal Feld, Dr. Randell Feld