A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Feld is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feld
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Feld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Feld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Jay Feld MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Feld practice?
- Dr. Randy Feld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Feld practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Glen Cove Internists and Glen Cove Cardiologists.