A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Florendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Florendo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Florendo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florendo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Florendo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford County Medical Center
- Northcrest Medical Center
- North Crest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Estacion Florendo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randy E. Florendo practice?
- Dr. Randy Florendo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Florendo practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Greenbrier, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, TN.
See Greenbrier Internists and Greenbrier Pediatricians.