Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy Florendo
Dr. Randy Florendo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Russellville, KY, with another office in Greenbrier, TN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Florendo is affiliated with Logan Memorial Hospital, Northcrest Medical Center and Bedford County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy Florendo has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randy Florendo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Russellville, KY.
Dr. Matthew Tincher
Russellville, KY 0 mi18
Dr. Reza Ali
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Russellville, KY 0 mi8
Dr. Muhammad Akbar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Russellville, KY 0 mi