Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lucia Paparelli on Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Gehring is the best surgeon ever!!!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Nov 15th, 2011

I lucked out and was assigned to Dr. Gehring's care after an auto accident. I'm firmly convinced he saved my life. Lafayette is so lucky to have him because a physician of his caliber could practice anywhere. Not only is he skilled, he's a real human being and talks to you, not at you, during his exams and office visits.

Thank you, Dr. Gehring show details Thank you, Dr. Gehring
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Gehring fixed the herniated disk in my husband's neck, allowing him to feel human again after months of increasingly debilitating problems. He is a wonderful doctor...kind, compassionate, interested in his patients and their care. He communicates well and was patient and understanding when dealing with our p.i.t.a. insurance company. Kudos as well to Lesha (sp? Lisha?), his assistant, for dealing with them as well. It's so nice to see a doctor who makes direct eye contact, has a warm handshake and a genuine smile. Thank you, Dr. Gehring. We are forever grateful.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jun 23rd, 2011

I am seeing Dr. Gehring for a problem with herniated disks in my neck.I found him to be compassionate, intelligent and he and his staff treated me with respect rather than as an inconvenience. He has a wonderful sense of humor. I completely trust him and would not want to be under any other neurosurgeon's care.His assistant, Lisha, is also terrific as is the receptionist, Gina.

May 28th, 2011

Very professional, takes time to listen and explain in detail.

I'm alive show details I'm alive
by Jeff on Aug 26th, 2008

Dr. Gehring saved my life. I am forever grateful.