A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Gelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Gelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelow
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gelow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelow graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Steven Gelow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Gelow practice?
- Dr. Randy Gelow has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Gelow practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.