Learn more about Dr. Randy Haluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Haluck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haluck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Haluck, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Haluck graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haluck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Haluck MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Haluck practice?
- Dr. Randy Haluck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Haluck practices Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.