A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Wendell Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy W. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Randy Hawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Pulmonologists.