A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Hawkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Wendell Hawkins MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy W. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Randy Hawkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Hawkins practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Pulmonologists.