Dr. Robert Hopkins Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

This Man should not be Practicing!!!!!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I am surprised this man is still allowed to practice medicine. Dr. Hopkins is not only the worse Doctor I have ever been in contact with, but probably the biggest jerk I have ever met. After 7 days of my wife being in the hospital for a rare condition he came barging in her room at 8:00 am yelling at her that she was just faking and a waste of his time. However the rest of the Doctors at the hospital that were treating her were very concerned. He then proceeded to discredit her Internist that she sees on a regular basis calling him a fool for sending her to him. During one of the procedures he did not have the courtesy to wait until my wife was completely out before he started. Luckily when we went to her appointment with her Internist we told him what happened, and he is not one to let things go. Her Internist was so upset I would not be surprised if he called or wrote Dr. Hopkins and confronted him on this case. If any Doctor refers you to this man request a different doctor. If no one goes to see him hopefully he won't have any more patients and will be forced to retire. He needs his privileges revoked from the hospital.

I willI will not go back!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

This man needs to be on the other end and witness first hand what it is like to have him for a doctor! He is so self centered and just plain does not care and makes no secret about it. When he came in the hospital room to do my procedure he talked about his poker game which was obviously the most important focus .....NOT A HUMAN LIFE that he was about to work on!He cared nothing about me and made no secret about that fact. It was a horrible experience. He said to come back in two weeks to his office for a check. NO WAY!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THIS UNCARING, RUDE PERSON.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Doctor Hopkins came barreling into my room almost knocking me over and rolled his eyes at my mentally challenged grandchild. He plopped in a chair in the corner and said to me .. "What are you doing here" i said i was hoping u could tell me. he then said "I know nothing about you. I then told him what my doctors told me. That i have cirrhosis and moderately active hep c .. In the end he said all i could do is keep screening for canser. the biopsy was wrong and my doctors didnt know what they were talking about.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THIS UNCARING, RUDE PERSON. Absolutly no bedside manned.. this man acted like i was a waste of his time. when it was my time that was wasted as i had to drive round trip 8hrs to c him.. Boy do i wish i read these reports before i went.. Be safe all there are careing people out there dont let this man treat u . you deserve better..

Posted on January 24th, 2012

I will never go to this Dr again, he was rude and after 10 minutes he diagnoised me with his best guess. I was on my way with a perscription and no answers or direction.

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Very unprofessional in his attitude and does not seem to care. Very fast like he wants to get you out of the office and does not seem to be up on the latest advances and treatments. Had to wait a very long time before I was finally seen. I declined a follow-up appointment because it was so bad. Needs some remedial MD school in my opinion (like about 8 years).

Not a doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2011

He needs to be thrown out of the practice.

Very uncaring

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I have a condition that potentially could be transmitted to my family. I guess that was lost on him. Did not seem interested in treating the disease I have. Definitely would not go back.

Posted on August 21st, 2011

This man was rude, ignorant,arrogant, and does not know one thing about gut problems. at one time during the visit he was sarcastic. This is the worst doctor ever..going to Spokane to find new doctor.All doctors in this building are terrible..their egos are huge..hey Hopkins.."I wish i could be as sure about you as you are! Sound familiar." I wish one of these diseases on you..walk a mile in one of your patients shoes and lets see how tough you r then.

Sadistic Man

Posted on June 10th, 2011

Does not deserve to be called a doctor. He did my colonoscopy without sedating me. Ignored my cries and pain and pleading him to stop the procedure. Please don't see this Man. Rude, arrogant,ugly person. I will so all I can to spread the word about him.

Don't Go To This Dr.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr Hopkins has been rude to me and my family both times I have seen him. He refuses to listen to me and doesn't seem to care that I'm feeling very ill and getting worse. Also their staff wouldn't allow me to see another Dr from this office without first getting Dr. Hopkins okay. Don't waste your time or health with this man. Seek help elsewhere.

Absolutly the Rudist Man

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Before I even started talking about what was going on with me. He rolled his eyes said Why are you here today? Tried to explain he interrupted me said "So what does this have to do with me?" I said well I have stomach pain, been nauseated and telling him why he said so what alot of people are nauseated so what. I said isn't this what you do..rolled his eyes again as if I was stupid, said to call someone else, Walked out.. I told the reception they better not bill me.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

He has no bed sit matter. I've seen him 2 differnt time for the same thing and I was diagnosed by my family doctor He did a colonospy and had a follow up after that.