Learn more about Dr. Randy Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Jaeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaeger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Jaeger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jaeger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Jaeger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Randy Jaeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Jaeger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.