A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Jaeger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Jaeger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jaeger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Jaeger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randy Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Randy Jaeger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randy Jaeger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Hazleton Surgeons.