Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful, caring, and detail-oriented surgeon show details Wonderful, caring, and detail-oriented surgeon
Dec 3rd, 2014

During a 6.5 hour surgery, Dr. Janczyk improved my mom's appearance and quality of life. Thank you, Dr. Janczyk.

Best Surgeon Ever show details Best Surgeon Ever
Aug 7th, 2012

I've had Dr. Janczyk perform surgery for me on three occassions. Each time I was extremely pleased with the outcome. His office staff, and wait time are wonderful. He is very caring, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I remained awake during the last surgery, and he was great at keeping me involved in conversation, and alievating my concerns. Other members of my immediate family have had Dr. Janczyk as their surgeon and loved him as well. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to have a surgical procedure.

by Kim Yekin on Jul 13th, 2010

Thank Your for taking such good care of my daughter. His level of bedside manor and confidence is wonderful. He did a great jobThanks againKim Yekin

Would not return show details Would not return
Jan 22nd, 2010

He boarded me for the wrong surgery and when I questioned him about it, he told me it was the same thing, just 5 mm to the left. In fact, an appendix and a gall bladder are not the same thing. Then when I met with him for my follow-up appointment to discuss the results of my biopsy, he told me that he didn't really know much about what I had but he could give me a copy of the report if I wanted to google it.

Doctor's Response

Patient with increasing abdominal pain and negative imaging, scheduled correctly for an exploratory surgery, which meant we would be looking at both the appendix and gallbladder. Pathology report showed very rare gynecological condition affecting intestines. This condition is not listed in regular textbooks and there are only a few research papers on the subject. Unknown what the significance of the condition is in regards to female reproductive organs or intestines. Patient given copy of path report and recommendation to follow up with her gynecologist to see if they felt she needed additional treatment for this primary gynecological condition. Patient given the name of the condition so that she could try to find more information on the subject and further educate herself until she could get an appointment with gynecology. Patient cautioned that due to rarity of the condition her gynecologist may not be immediately familiar with it either and would have to look into it further or may refer her to another sub specialist.