Surgeons
Royal Oak
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-551-9090
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Surgeon Ever  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I've had Dr. Janczyk perform surgery for me on three occassions. Each time I was extremely pleased with the outcome. His office staff, and wait time are wonderful. He is very caring, and his bedside manner is wonderful. I remained awake during the last surgery, and he was great at keeping me involved in conversation, and alievating my concerns. Other members of my immediate family have had Dr. Janczyk as their surgeon and loved him as well. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to have a surgical procedure.

|  show details
by Kim Yekin on Jul 13th, 2010

Thank Your for taking such good care of my daughter. His level of bedside manor and confidence is wonderful. He did a great jobThanks againKim Yekin

|  Would not return  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2010

He boarded me for the wrong surgery and when I questioned him about it, he told me it was the same thing, just 5 mm to the left. In fact, an appendix and a gall bladder are not the same thing. Then when I met with him for my follow-up appointment to discuss the results of my biopsy, he told me that he didn't really know much about what I had but he could give me a copy of the report if I wanted to google it.