A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Jernejcic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Jernejcic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Jernejcic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernejcic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jernejcic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Michael Jernejcic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Jernejcic practice?
- Dr. Randy Jernejcic has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Jernejcic practices Family Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Family Physicians.