A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Jernejcic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Jernejcic is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jernejcic
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jernejcic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Jernejcic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jernejcic graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jernejcic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Michael Jernejcic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy M. Jernejcic practice?
- Dr. Randy Jernejcic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Jernejcic practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.